1. Look at Illustration 1
- What can you notice in the picture? Try to make a note of ten things that you can see.
- Where in the story does this come? How would you explain it to somebody else in three sentences?
2. Practise Present Perfect form
- Use the revision card to remind yourself about the present perfect form.
- Complete the 'Cloze Activity' and the read out loud the sentences you have written.
3. Write a postcard from the man to his family to explain why he has left his job.
- What will he say to them?
- How is he feeling?
- Try to include at least one sentence in present perfect form.