1. Watch the reading of Zoo by Anthony Browne: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T07u0AggVsg
- What do you like about the story? Is there anything you dislike about it? Does it remind you of anything that has happened to you? Does it remind you of any books that you have read?
2. Use the Powerpoint or revision card to remind yourself about adverbials.
3. Complete the Zoo adverbials task.
- Challenge yourself to write two new versions of each sentence. Can you change the emotion by the adverbials that you add?
4. Imagine a day trip that you would really like to go on! Write about what you would do.
- Don't forget to use adverbials in some of your sentences.
- Be as imaginative as you want!