1. Look at the picture of the fox in the snow and write a description of the photo.
- You might want to label it or write a list of the things you're going to describe first.
- Use expanded noun phrases to help you write your decription
- Challenge: Can you use a simile or metpahor?
2. Watch this video about foxes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4ToHu1MM9E and think about how they behave and move.
- Use this to write a description about how foxes behave and move.
- Remember use adverbials to describe how they do things.