It is important that you are reading everyday. The link below allows you to access ebooks for the correct level for your child.
Once you have read a book try to answer these questions.
1. What happened in the story?
2. Who was in the story? Can you remember their names?
Can you draw a picture from your book, maybe you can change the ending?
* Click on levels
* Select letters and sounds
* Select phase 2 or 3 - most of you are now working on phase 3
* If you hoover over a book it will say the focus sounds in that book. Think about the sounds you already know, maybe you can look back on Monday's phonics to help you select a book.
* Select the book and enjoy reading it. If you get stuck you can listen to the page.