1. Read the Eye Spy with my Rainbow Eye poem and then read the other example that follows the saem format.
2. Use the poem planning frame to think of things for each colour that you could use in your poem.
3. Pick two things for each colour and then think about how you could extend them.
For example: yellow daffodil - yellow daffodil swaying in the breeze.
4. Write out your poem using the same format as the poems that you read. You can use the poem planning template to help you if you want to.
5. Present your poem in a creative way. Have a look at the rainbow eyes picture for an idea. The poem is made into a little book inside the eye,