Today you will be using the story of 'Ananse and the Pot of Wisdom' for your tasks.
1. Read the story and answer these questions:
- How would you describe the character of Ananse? Write three sentences to describe him.
- Do you think what happened to him was fair? Why?
2. Summarise the story. (Give the main points)
- Use words and pictures to put the story on 'Story Summary'
- Try using your summary to help you tell the story to somebody else.
3. Practise using conjunctions.
- Use the Clauses and Conjunctions revision card to remind yourself about verbs, verb phrases, clauses and conjunctions.
- Complete the Multi Clause Sentences 1 task.
- Challenge yourself to complete Multi Clause Sentences 2 task. If you feel confident you can start on this task instead of completing number 1 first.