1. Write notes about the Bird Illustration which is from a story about Ananse.
- Make notes about what you notice. Can you spot 10 different things?
- Ask somebody to test you and ask you questions. E.g. What is the colour of the feather near the owl?
2. Plan a story.
- Use the Story Sumary to make up a story about Ananse and the birds.
- Start with the second box and then think about how the story could start and how it could end.
- Use your notes from the illustration to help you.
Keep your plan safe because tomorrow you are going to write your story!