Our Music topic is Performing
We have already learnt how to make long and short sounds so we would like you to build on this knowledge.
You need to be able to:
- Make a sequence of long and short sounds by clapping, using your voice or any objects at home.
- Make sounds that are very different (high, low, long, short, loud, quiet).
- Copy a song.
- Show with your bodies the mood of different pieces of music.
- Make a show for your adults using your voices and bodies.
- Make up your own song.
- Listen to different types of music.
- Listen to the radio, dance to the music and talk about what sounds you can hear and how it makes you feel.